Have some questions? Check here. Still have questions? Reach out to us... we would love to hear from you.
During this time, Champion Inspect will Remain Open Wherever Possible. The health and safety of our clients are our highest priority. In response to the public health situation related to coronavirus (COVID-19), we are diligently monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and medical professionals to ensure we are taking the necessary steps to protect our clients.
If Clients/Agents Do Not Feel Comfortable Attending the Inspection,
We can Review the Report by Web Video.
- We will reschedule the inspection if the inspector is showing signs of illness.
- We will clean our hands thoroughly prior to and during the inspection.
- We will continue wearing facemasks, gloves and booties at all times while in the home.
- We will keep a safe distance, not shaking hands or elbow bumping.
- Whenever possible, we will wipe down doorknobs, faucet handles and work surfaces.
- We will take all other prudent steps to protect our Home Inspectors, Realtors, our Clients and Homeowners from the spread of COVID-19.
We appreciate your trust during this challenging time. We will continue our drive in confident home ownership with a particular focus on the health and safety of all of our clients.